V-belts and V-ribbed belts that are made of fiberglass

For the discussion of building 3D models from the Doctor Who universe, with an emphasis on re-creating lost episodes and new fan videos

V-belts and V-ribbed belts that are made of fiberglass

Postby leejuly » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:50 am

In terms of features, V Belt Supply and V-ribbed belts may be double-sided, cogged, variable speed, anti-static, truly endless, or open-ended. A double-sided V-belt has a V-profile on both sides of belt and a hexagonal cross section. With a cogged V-belt, the inside of the belt is notched for gripping. Sometimes, there is an X designation in the belt specification. Variable speed V-belts and V-ribbed belts are wider than standard belts. As their name suggests, they are designed for variable-speed drives. Anti-static V-belts belts help prevent buildup of static electricity. Truly endless belts are not spliced, but are instead manufactured as one closed loop. Open-ended belts come in a roll and may be cut and spliced to desired length and number of teeth.

V-belts and V-ribbed belts may be banded together for multi-sheave drives. The number of bands or ribs should be specified for products with multiple bands. V Belt China materials exhibit different properties for strength, speed rating, power transmission capability, and weight. Materials of construction may include neoprene, polyurethane, rubber, and urethane. Some V-belts and V-ribbed belts are reinforced. Typically, the reinforcement takes the form of cords or bands running circumferentially along the belt near the top or at the pitch line. V-belts and V-ribbed belts that are made of fiberglass, polyester, and steel are also available.

Add: No.13 Chenguang Road,Daishan Economic zone,Goting,daishan,Zhejiang,China.
Tel: +86-0580-4161088
Phone: +86-13705802149
Fax: +86-0580-4160370I was at my pal’s garage for some new brake pads and an oil change the other day and he called me into the shop.
Web: www.automotivedrivingbelt.com
Email: sales1@dzbelt.com
leejuly

{ SO_SELECT }

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Digg Digg Share on Delicious Delicious

Return to Public